What version of CODE/400 are you on?  The later versions have an indent
function under the View pulldown menu.  It does the entire source though. I
don't think there is a way to do just a block "out of the box".  We have a
macro that does it though that was created before Indent was part of
CODE/400.

-- Scott Johnson