From: Vern Hamberg [mailto:vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 4:17 PM
To: CODE/400 Discussion & Support
Subject: RE: Prompting of CL commands

Rick, do you get a new menu called Extras? That's where the CL prompter
option is. The Enable option does disappear, and a disable option appears
under the new menu - Oy!

Sorry, Toronto, but this is really clunky. I get it every time I open CODE
now, with or without a source member - I think - never sure with this thing.

There are probably ways for this to be there on start up, using the initial
settings stuff - I just haven't had time to get into that. Rob, Booth,
others who've done this more?

Regards

Vern