Has anyone ran into this major annoyance yet?  I'm using Code Designer to
set up a simple display file with 2 records: a selection screen and a
function key footer.  No subfiles, no windows, nothing fancy.  I go to
insert a keyword into the first record (the more complex of the two) and
when I go back to the Design screen, the record is gone!  Once more, I
can't recall if I saved it, but the record in the DDS on the 400 is gone
as well.  All that is left is the second record and a couple file-level
keywords.  This is most frustrating.  Is there anyway to restore a
previous version from my workstation perhaps?  Where are the checkpoints
saved?  This is a new display file so it wouldn't have been backed up to
tape yet.

I'm running WDT/400 v5.1 with SP5 on a Win2k machine with SP3.  Is there
anything I shouldn't be doing here:
In Tools...Settings...General tab:  I have both "Use Cache" and "Refresh
Cache" selected.
In the Saving tab on the same box:  I have 10 minutes "between automatic
checkpoints" and 50 "maximum user checkpoints" (these are the defaults I
believe).  "Automatically save changes on exit" is unchecked.

Please help!  Thanks!

Ben Pforsich
Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
I/S Department