You should look at the section of the manual dealing with this -- they
make recommendations about where user defined macros should be stored, and
it tells you more about the different profiles which can be used.

http://localhost:49213/cgi-bin/vahwebx.exe/vahelp/va400/Extract/0/lpex/tasks/tlperpro.htm#top

fkany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: code400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/20/2003 09:58 AM
Please respond to
CODE/400 Discussion & Support <code400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

CN=CODE/O=400 Discussion & Support <code400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: macro buttons for the tool bar

Sweeeet!!!   It's working just fine.  I can now see how I can add more
buttons do more complex functions other than "Alt + L".

Thanks,

Frank

Jeff@xxxxxxxxxx@midrange.com on 02/20/2003 07:17:34 AM