From: code400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:code400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Larry Paque
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 1:58 PM
To: CODE/400 Discussion & Support
Subject: RE: Code/400 communications quality (was Terminal Server
(citrixand code400)

Just so folks don't think that Reeve's experience is completely universal, I
would like to throw my $.02 in about using Code/400 remotely.

I have been working daily from WI over a cable Internet-VPN connection to my
office in CA for over a year.  When I have had a failure, the underlying
cause has been the network or firewall, not the communications daemon.
Since fixing those underlying problems, the communication failures are
almost non-existant.  This has been true for both 5.1 and 4.0.

Absolutely I wish Code400 handled the failures better when they occur, but I
see that as a separate issue.