Like some previous posters, I too could not get the Help facilities to work
while in Code.  I followed one post which said he uninstalled everything,
deleted some registry keys, and then reinstalled.

I deleted everything but Distributed Debugger.  It would come back saying
something along the lines that it's used by something else.  A search of the
web discussed actions which would address this - I guess I uninstalled in the
incorrect order.  My RefCount was equal to 1, and the help document said to
delete the Distributed Debugger Key if this was the case.  Did that and DD
would not install saying information was not available to allow an uninstall.
Deleted the folder where it existed.

Rebooted and reinstalled, made it to the 3rd CD before "V511inst.exe has
generated errors and will be closed by Windows".  Tried the "Repair" option of
install, it said it was Repairing Distributed Debugger, got the same message.
It does mention that a log will be created, would searching this log help?  If
so, where would it be?

Any recommendations?

Bill