Group,

I have upgraded to a new pc, Windows 2000, and decided to install the WDTS Ver
5.1, even though our iSeries is at version V4R5 (soon to be upgraded to V5R1).
The install hung on diskette 2 forever, finally I rebooted the pc, tried to
install from diskette 2 again and then had a message to insert diskette 4 to
complete the install.  I never was prompted to install diskette 3.  Even
without diskette 3, it seems that WDTS has been installed(??)--except when I am
in the editor and try to open a file from the iSeries, I get an error message
about EFVWLX40.EXE.  After doing some research on this, I am thinking I need to
install a fix pack, before I do, I have the following questions:

1)  Should I be concerned that the 3rd CD never installed?

2)  Will there be a problem trying to work with WDTS version 5.1 and the
iSeries at V4R5?

3)  Is the fix pack my next step, or do I try to remove everything AGAIN, and
try another install?  Which I have already done with no success.

Right now, I am most concerned about getting CODE/400 up and running.  Any
thoughts would be appreciated!!

Diane