From: rob@dekko.com [mailto:rob@dekko.com]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 11:31 AM
To: code400-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: OVRDBF with Verifier

After some extensive testing, neither the CRTBNDRPG command, nor the CODE
verifier support having the extfile keyword in lieu of having the second
file exist, or having a program compile this program with an override.

Sorry Richard, it will work fine in production, but you will still need to
create a dummy, or compile with a program.

I wonder if a change management tool would catch this?  I haven't got the
time to see if Turnover does this - which we have installed.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Ric A. LuBell" <rlubell@iointernational.com>
Sent by: code400-l-admin@midrange.com