Violaine,

There seems to be some conflicting information on IBM's Web site
regarding
support for V4R5. Both you and Phil Coulthard have said that V4R5 is
supported and you should know, but various IBM Web sites and at least
one of the PDF files indicate in somewhat confusing terminology that
you
have to be running V5R1.

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/ad/wdt400/about/hostptfs
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/websphere/ad/wdt400/pdfs/G325-5268-02.pdf

David Morris

>>> batthish@ca.ibm.com 07/29/02 05:33AM >>>
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to point out that as far as the CODE team is concerned,
we
never really "remove" support for a release.
Generally speaking, we test the most current client version with all
supported host versions as backends.
You may find that older versions than the earliest supported AS/400
version
work (but we don't guarantee anything as we haven't really tested it).
As another note, the verfiers, the compile option dialog and the
language
help  will usually match up with the most current version of the host.

In the case of WDSC 4.0,  host releases V4R5M0 and later are
officially
supported.

Hope this helps!

Violaine Batthish