From: code400-l@midrange.com
Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 14:35:19
To: code400-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Line number for missing ENDyy?

Booth,
I looked under "View" in the error list and "View" in CODE/400 Editor under
everything that I could find that might apply to my problem. I do not see
anything that would link the statement number to a line or sequence number.
I still have to look at the compilation to get the sequence number. I
looked under many other menu options trying to find one that might apply.
Could you be more specific?

Thanks,
Craig Strong

** Booth wrote: