Cyndi,

1. Download and apply SP5 - you can get to it at www.software.ibm.com/ad .
It's close to 90MB.
2. If you use a proxy server, edit your browser to not use the proxy for
localhost:nnnnnn where all those n's are the port number used by Code's
help.

We installed about 8 copies today at work and those were the only things we
had to do.

They may have fixed the issue with the environment variables not being
correct but I'm not sure (the reason behind installing using the same
profile as the user who will be using code).  We didn't take any chances :)

Phil