Reeve:
     I'm with you; I like the feature too. We would like to provide a fix
as soon as we can. However, since CODE is using REXX/LPEX which is
essentially a different product, and we can see that it is almost
impossible to provide any service pack for the problem. We are still trying
to investigate if there is a work-around or alternative solution.

Hak Lui
AS/400 AD, IBM Canada Ltd.
e-mail: haklui@ca.ibm.com

                    "Reeve Fritchman"
                    <reeve@ltl400.com>       To:     <code400-l@midrange.com>
                    Sent by:                 cc:
                    code400-l-admin@mi       Subject:     RE: Highlight line
APAR now submitted to IBM for
                    drange.com                review

                    04/05/2002 02:42
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    code400-l

I think line highlighting /is/ useful, especially when working on a large
(21") CRT or in bad lighting conditions on a laptop.  I'd like it fixed
ASAP
for two reasons: (1) I like the function, and (2) I'd like to be able to
use
CODE/400 for more than two hours without a hang-up or lock.

-rf