I went it & changed the job to create a joblog & I do not get any created.

What is PTF SE04569?  I do not have any SExxxxx ptf's.

I am running V4R5M0 for an OS & V4R5M1 for WDT400.

<snip>
As a circumvention, you might try setting the max use count to one for the
server jobs, like this, and see if that avoids the problem.   You should
end and start the DDM TCP/IP server if you do that.

CHGPJE SBSD(QSYS/QSYSWRK) PGM(QSYS/QRWTSRVR) MAXUSE(1)
<snip>

I stopped DDM via OpsNav, changed the MaxUse to 1, & started DDM back up.
Hopefully I will have time tomorrow to find out if that has any affect on
the error.

Thanks - Dennis.

Dennis Munro

"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they
go flying by."  Dilbert's Words Of Wisdom:

Badger Mining Corporation
www.badgerminingcorp.com
dmunro@badgerminingcorp.com
(920) 361-2388