Right after the completion of the install for both service pack 4 and
service pack 5, someone gets an error "EHN0229: The data file EHNCXCOM.CFG
(= default name - you may have used a different name) is not found.  Check
if this file exists.  It should be in the path pointed to by the EHNINSTSRV
and SMINST environment variable in the instance file." on Windows 2000.
I'm not sure if this error is okay or not but no one else gets this.
I installed service pack 5 fine by closing the daemon and killing the
EVFWLX40.EXE through Ctrl-Alt-Del first (WinNT).  The first person to
install service pack 5 fine, closed the daemon and ran "C:\WDT400\CODEEDIT
/CM EXIT" which appears to also kill EVFWLX40.EXE (Win2000).  The person
who got the error, I think just closed the daemon and did not kill anything
else.  So, I think the main differences are, not killing EVFWLX40.EXE and
that I think he uses the autostart server only and everyone else uses the
STRCODE session.  I still keep the autostart server also in my daemon
though.
The service pack 5 Readme just says to make sure the daemon is closed, it
does not tell you to also kill any EVF* processes.
Does anyone know what that EHN error is, if it is okay, and how to fix it?
The only post I saw about this was when someone was uninstalling a service
pack and reinstalling but that doesn't seem to apply because this person
gets this error going from service pack 4 to service pack 5 also.

The only thing I can suggest is reinstalling service pack 5 but this time
killing the EVF* processes after closing the daemon.  Does anyone know if
this would work?  If it would, shouldn't those instructions be in the
service pack readme telling how to kill the EVF* processes?  Better yet,
shouldn't the installation close the daemon and whatever else it needs to
do automatically like the Microsoft antivirus software does?  No offense on
the "M" word.  I think the CODE/400 service pack installations have come a
long way from where they used to be.  Is there some other process he might
need to kill or change in order to install correctly?  Has anyone installed
service pack 4 or service pack 5 fine by just closing the daemon before
installing?

I installed service pack 5 from the web fine after about three or four
tries when I would receive an FTP error on not being able to find a CAB1
file.  I thought it was just bad timing but the other person got the same
FTP error more than once a couple days later.  So, he downloaded the setup
and ran it from the server and it was fine (except for the EHN error).  It
appears that the FTP site gets very easily overloaded.

Thanks,
Craig Strong