Mike, nobody around here suffers silently!

Regards and thanks,
Reeve

-----Original Message-----
From: code400-l-admin@midrange.com [mailto:code400-l-admin@midrange.com]On
Behalf Of hockings@ca.ibm.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 2:06 PM
To: code400-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Disappearing Row/Col Numbers

In one particular source that I have when I open it and double click on
the control record for the window (AEDS10CTL3) to bring up the properties
the selected source view (Selected DDS) looks OK.   However, simply
switching to the window page of the record properties seem to change it
from a window reference to a window def'n.  Refreshing the selected source
view shows the change as does the properties page.

What I can infer from  this sample of one is that when the properties dlg
code displays the window information for the record it  is changing the
source from a window reference to a window definition.   I want to do some
additional preliminary investigation then I'll open an internal defect.

I expect that other similar problems may have the same base origin.

Mucho thanks to all for your source samples for us to work with & resolve
this!  Just goes to show that you should let us know about problems
instead of suffering silently ;-)

Kind regards,

Mike

Mike Hockings, P.Eng.
WebSphere Development Tools for AS/400  -  CODE/Designer & WebFacing !
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@ca.ibm.com
voice 905 413 3199

Please respond to code400-l@midrange.com