Mike,

Can I put in my request for an enhancement?  It seems to me
it would be a benefit if I could specify more keywords in
the styles.  Then I would not need a field reference file,
just have the styles (and be able to save and restore them
and share them with my programmers.)

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:05:20 -0500  you wrote;

Jim Essinger
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Student Loan Fund of Idaho
esinger@fmtc.com