 Chris,

I presume that there is a regedit there.  Alan came up with this soluton
and I have not heard of anyone saying that it can't be done.  But, I must
hasten to add, I have not tried it myself....

Booth,

You say  "Thank goodness our local user group is having a session in February on
this
whole mess.  Hopefully we can get some successful installs going and get
past the hangups with Help and all"   I know how you feel, it is a "guy thing"
I'm told -- having hangups
asking for help that is :-).  If you are having problems getting the
install or help to go just ask and I'll see what assistance that I can dig
up.  We certainly want to know the nature of your difficulties so that we
can maybe do better in the next release.

Kind regards,

Mike

Mike Hockings, P.Eng.
WebSphere Development Tools for AS/400  -  CODE/Designer & WebFacing !
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@ca.ibm.com
voice 905 413 3199

Please respond to code400-l@midrange.com
Sent by:        code400-l-admin@midrange.com
I forgot to ask Mike.....I'm assuming they have regedit on XP, right? If
not, how will I update the registry? Thanks all! I love this user group!

Chris

Booth Martin   http://www.MartinVT.com
Booth@MartinVT.com