Nope, didn't work.  Next time I opened Code it came up with the tiny
screen.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

                    rob@dekko.com
                    Sent by:                 To:     code400-l@midrange.com
                    code400-l-admin@mi       cc:
                    drange.com               Fax to:
                                             Subject:     RE: Loss of entries
on the CODE/400 "recently-used" list

                    01/28/2002 03:54
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    code400-l

Dave, and others,

Thank you.  I'll give that a try and see if that will save my settings.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

                    "Shaw, Dave"
                    <dshaw@syratech.co       To:
"'code400-l@midrange.com'" <code400-l@midrange.com>
                    m>                       cc:
                    Sent by:                 Fax to:
                    code400-l-admin@mi       Subject:     RE: Loss of
entries on the CODE/400 "recently-used" list
                    drange.com

                    01/28/2002 11:59
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    code400-l

Rob,

Go to your Command Shell window. It's a simple toggle in the Options menu.

Dave Shaw
Rauch Industries, Inc.
Gastonia, NC