Greetings David;

<snip>

>2) Must the cursor always advance to the end of a paste?  I miss the SEU/CA
>paste that kept the cursor in the 1st position.

I agree - can be annoying

>3) Ctrl-Cursor to jump words is nice.  Unless you are on a Comment line...
>Then it jumps to the end of the line.  Uggh.

<snip>

>5) I would like it if Code would remember the last few source members I
>worked on...between sessions.

Believe it or not, Code will remember the last few source members you
used.  You HAVE to exit code the "correct" way, which is using the
File>exit option.  This will save a  bunch of things like quiet exit for
the command shell, size and position of the window, and the last few source
members opened.  If you use F3 to close all of the source members, Code
does not remember anything.

BTW  - If you are getting in to the same source members every day for a few
weeks, you can save a named ring, and then load that named ring.  If you do
that, all source members saved in the ring will open (download) to the Code
editor.

Hope this helps!

Jim Essinger
Senior Programmer/Analyst