elseif isn't the only one:

CODE doesn't indent FOR/ENDFOR:

     C                   |  if        RROVCD <> *blanks
     C                   |  |  for       i = 1 by 1 to 10
     C                   |  |  eval      x = i + 1
     C                   |  |  endfor
     C                   |  |  movel     RROVCD        Work_Code
     C                   |  endif

but does on the compile listing:

C                   if                         x = 0
C                   |for                       i = i by 1 to 10
C                   ||eval                     x = 1
C                   |endfor
C                   endif

Try View|Indent on free format!  Doesn't do it at all! (It doesn't indent on
the compile listing, either.)

Phil