David,

Look in the sg_start.htm file in your wdt400\java directory for information
on the SmartGuide framework.  Within CODE, there are 4 or 5 SmartGuides
provided.  In the CODE Editor, you can get to the documentation if you are
editing a java file and go to the Help menu.

In the wdt400\java directory, there is a classes.jar which contains the
actual class files.  There is also a samples.jar which contains the actual
java source for the class files in classes.jar.  When the CODE Editor
starts, we automatically add a few jar files (including the classes.jar) to
the classpath.

Eric Simpson
WebSphere Development Tools for iSeries
IBM Canada Lab - D1/140/8200/MKM
Phone:  (905) 413-3226,  Tie-Line:  969-3226,  Fax: (905) 413-4850
Email:  esimpson@ca.ibm.com

"David Morris" <David.Morris@plumcreek.com>@midrange.com on 12/24/2001
03:44:57 PM

Please respond to code400-l@midrange.com