I think the problem here is that when the line is down, 'save' should be
able to detect  it and and re-connect. If 'save' failed, then the copy
should be kept on the editor window.  I am investigating it now.

Hak Lui
AS/400 AD, IBM Canada Ltd.
e-mail: haklui@ca.ibm.com

"Larry Paque" <larry@paque.net>@midrange.com on 12/20/2001 11:14:31 AM