Thanks....  I had missed both the Maximize Workbook & the Zoom to full page
options...

-----Original Message-----
From: hockings@ca.ibm.com [mailto:hockings@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 2:50 PM
To: code400-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: DSU0426 - OS/400 server X currently in use. (Part2)

You can move the dividing lines of the split panes around to whatever you
would like and there is a full-screen view for the design page.

 The eFix is available now, Go to:
http://www-4.ibm.com/software/ad/wdt400/
and select Download in the left navigation frame

Kind regards,

Mike

Mike Hockings, P.Eng.
WebSphere Development Tools for AS/400  -  CODE/Designer & WebFacing !
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@ca.ibm.com

Please respond to code400-l@midrange.com
Sent by:        code400-l-admin@midrange.com