Greetings;

My question:

On most (if not all) source members I don't want to see the sequence number
area.  It just takes up room on the screen, and I have gotten away from the
SEU commands that are used there.  I use the View>Sequence Numbers to get
them to go away.  I use File>Exit to save settings for Code/400.  Next time
I bring up the Code editor, I get the sequence numbers back.  Is there
anyway to make them stay away until I need to see them?  I can make the
Date Area stay or leave depending on the setting in the View menu, but the
Sequence Numbers setting does not stick.

By the way, File>Exit is the only way to get Code/400 to remember the
settings like quiet exit, and the size and shape of the editor.  Using F3
to back out of all source members does not cause Code/400 to save the
settings.  Is this a _random feature_ of Code/400?

My config; Win 2000 Pro with Service pack 2 installed, V5R1M0 version of
WebSphere Developement tools, AS/400 (not iSeries yet!) 720 with V4R5M0
installed. IBM Thinkpad w/256Meg ram.

WDTVER shows:

Component: CODE/400
Service Level: 3.01

Component: Distributed Debugger
Version: 9
Pathname: C:\IBMDEBUG
Service Level: 1

Component: VisualAge for Java for Windows
[Installed]

Component: Webfacing
Service Level: 3.01

Component: Base