Von: code400-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:code400-l-admin@midrange.com]Im Auftrag von mcumming@ca.ibm.com
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. November 2001 16:01
An: code400-l@midrange.com
Betreff: Re: Cross Reference Problem

I'm not sure if I understand you completely but this is what I think you
are asking...

With the statement below, you are expecting VATEST to appear in the
cross-reference as being modified on that line.
EVAL      *IN36 = (VATEST = 24)

VATEST is not modified in the above statement.  It is only compared to 24
and either
'1' will be assigned to *IN36 if it is 24 or '0' will be assigned to *IN36
if it is
not 24.

Please let me know if I am not understanding the question.

Michele Cummings

WDT iSeries Development
IBM Toronto Lab

"Erich W. Schasse" <Schasse@Wiedemann.de>@midrange.com on 11/08/2001