Hi Vadim,

Well, I tried to debug an interactive program with no luck.  Here's what I
did:

- Started the IBM Dist Debugger
- Closed the attach dialog
- Selected file|load program menu item
- Entered the library/program name
- Entered the parms (which happened to be numeric, so I entered them as hex
(x'0468414f' x'000f' x'004437703f' x'0000000f').
  There were 6 of them.
- Selected the "step into" checkbox.
- Click the "load" button.
- Debugger loaded, the source was displayed
- Added a breakpoint and click the "go" button

Then, the following error message displayed:
"Program received unmonitored exception RNX1216: Error message CPF4101
appeared during open for file WHSCTL"

I can't find any info on the message. I'm sure it's something stupid,
but.....well.....that's me! Thanks, Vadim!

Chris