I have been unsuccessful with getting the debugger to work in the past.  I
always get a message that tells me the likely cause is that the dbgsvr isn't
started.  That was true the first try but after starting it I continued to
get the same message.

I have V5R1 SP3, os/400 is V4R5, I'm connecting over the internet via cable
modem, and the as/400 is behind a WatchGaurd firewall.

I made sure the port (forget at the moment what that port number is) is open
on the firewall.

Any ideas where I should look for the cause?  Are there any ports I'm
supposed to open on my cable router?

Thanks,

Phil