Christmas wishlist:

I would like CPO to be essentially like VAJ.  Why not?  Imagine prompting a
subprocedure and getting a list of valid argument signitures.  That would be
nice.  Image the editor telling me right away that an argument is the wrong
type.

I like how VAJ has the "format source" option, and that it is customizable
(to some degree.)  Why not do that in codeedit?

Phil