From: code400-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:code400-l-admin@midrange.com]On Behalf Of rob@dekko.com
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 2:34 PM
To: code400-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Column Sensitive Editing

Yeah, use /free

Rob Berendt

==================
A smart person learns from their mistakes,
but a wise person learns from OTHER peoples mistakes.

                    "Brian D. James"
                    <bjames@isdsolutio       To:     "Code400"
<CODE400-L@midrange.com>
                    ns.net>                  cc:
                    Sent by:                 Fax to:
                    code400-l-admin@mi       Subject:     Column Sensitive
Editing
                    drange.com

                    10/25/2001 11:30
                    AM
                    Please respond to
                    code400-l

I am trying to activate the column sensitive editing feature.  When I click
on the item in the Extras menu I receive the message "The EXTRAS menu is
now
used to change the setting. CODE FIELDS is no longer used." and the column
sensitive editing feature is now checked but not activated. I now click on
the menu item to remove the check mark and I receive the same message. The
menu item remains checked and the column sensitive editing is not active.
Any ideas?

Another question. When editing an RPGLE source member is there a way to
turn
off the tab stops for the left hand indicator columns (cols 7&9) and have
the cursor move directly to the factor 1 column (col 12)?

TIA,

Brian

at http://archive.midrange.com/code400-l.