To: code400-l@midrange.com
From: code400-l-admin@midrange.com
Date: 10/29/2001 09:59AM
Subject: Re: View Indent vs free form

Well I opened up a pmr on this and this was IBM's reply:ACTION TAKEN: Because
you have specifed /free code does not examine              the statements and
indent them.  This is working as              designed.Funny thing is that SEU,
combined with the software RpgAlive, will do
this.http://www.rpgalive.com/[1]Looks like IBM lags behind the competition
again.Filled out a Design Change Request and will see if that goes
anywhere...Rob BerendtÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝ"They that can give up essential liberty to
obtain a little temporarysafety deserve neither liberty nor safety."Benjamin
Franklin                    rob@dekko.com                    Sent by: