Reeve:
   you have all the valid points and good suggestions that I hope we can
soon address.

I know that there are problems with the RPG program verifier previously
causing the editor to crash, and maybe the fixes we put in have not covered
all leaks.

We are trying hard, and we do appreciate your patience and help in
especially solving problem like in your robust environment!

Hak Lui
AS/400 AD, IBM Canada Ltd.
e-mail: haklui@ca.ibm.com

"Reeve Fritchman" <reeve@ltl400.com>@midrange.com on 10/24/2001 09:24:15