Ok!  I don't need to worry about qdevtools!  Sorry for being hardheaded :)

Can I do an upgrade from V4R5M1 sp2 to V5R1?  Or do I need to
uninstall/reinstall?  What about VAJ?  Are they the same version?  Would it
be best just to do that separately?  (If this is all online somewhere,
please point me to it.  I haven't found anything yet, though.)

Thanks a lot.  I'm getting ready to upgrade and want to prevent any
problems.

Phil