Larry,

Service packs are unique to each release, so the numbers have no relation
to each other.
As V5R1M0 is a more recent release, the service packs should occur more
frequently, than an older release like V4R5M1.
Having said that,  I would think that there will probably be a service pack
3 for V4R5M1.  The date of that, of course :-), has not been determined.

Thanks,

Violaine Batthish
CODE Project Lead
batthish@ca.ibm.com          IBMCA(BATTHISH)