Hi Phil,

I do try to reproduce the problems, honest!  I also bug the developers
around me to try and get things to crash ( and the love me for it :-).

Is this the same source as you were having the hex code crashes from as I
might still have that around.

Mike

Mike Hockings, P.Eng.
WebSphere Development Tools for AS/400  -  CODE/Designer & WebFacing !
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@ca.ibm.com
voice 416 448 3199, fax 416 448 4414

Please respond to code400-l@midrange.com