There appears to be a bug in the syntax error checking within CODE/400.
Here is the lines of code.  It appears to happen when the eval statement
spans more than 1 line of code and you add something to the second line.

     C                   if        not *in19 and dhword = *blanks and
     C                             dhunzs = wwunit and xx = yy
RNF5272E Either a valid Operation Code or Conditioning-Indicator entry  must
be specified.

The code in blue was added to the line.  The code compiles just fine on the
AS/400.

I am using WDT/400 v5r1 on a W2K machine.

Dawn Siegrist
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Penske Truck Leasing
610-775-6243