I installed WDT V4R5 from CD1, and then it prompted me for CD2, and then it
prompted me for CD3.  When I inserted the 3rd CD, this blue screen
appeared:

" A fatal exception 0E has occured at 0028:C00140DB in VXD VMM(01) +
000130DB.  The current application will be terminated.
*Press any key to terminate the current application.
*Press CTRL+ALT+DEL again to restart your computer.
You will lose any unsaved information in all applications.  Press any key
to continue"

So I pressed a key like it said and nothing happened for about ten minutes,
so I pulled the AC and rebooted.  Is this normal WDT?  If not, what do I do
now?