  • Subject: RE: Installing WDT/400
  • From: "David Wright" <dwright2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:05:56 -0800

One problem (at least in win98 installs) is that the VAJ IDE requires a
larger-than-normal amount of Environment space...  When the install tries to
start the ide, you get an out of environment space error.  Until you close
that dos box, the install is hung...

After the install, I just created a PIF for launching the ide (with move
environment space) & all seems happy now....

hth,
David