  • Subject: Re: Erroneous Message about required PTF
  • From: batthish@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:09:41 -0500

Hi Bill,

This problem is fixed in SP1.  If this problem still occurs after you
install SP1, please check the date of the file \wdt400\system\evfcreq.dll
If it is not dated 12/04/00 then the service pack did not install properly.
In this case, please send me a private note and I will have the right
people get in touch with you so we can fix the situation.

thanks,
Violaine Batthish
CODE/400 Project Lead
batthish@ca.ibm.com          IBMCA(BATTHISH)