  • Subject: RE: Completion messages going to wrong PC
  • From: Scott Mildenberger <Smildenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:11:39 -0700

Jon,

We have just had this problem and have stumbled on to an answer that may
work for you.  We have the V4R5 version but it may be the same.  Each user
must have a current library in their user profile and it must be a user
library (not a system library such as QTEMP or QSYS).  We also believe that
no two Code/400 users can have the same current library.  There is a *USRSPC
by the name of STRCODE that is used for the feedback to the workstation and
it gets created in the user's current library.  We had two users whose user
profile had *CRTDFT as the current library and their messages were getting
mixed up because they were both using QGPL as the library for this *USRSPC.

Hope this solves your problem too!

Scott Mildenberger

+---