  • Subject: Loading source from PDM
  • From: "Rick Rauterkus" <ricker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:00:25 -0500

Hi,

We are giving Code/400 a try here.  I installed the demo on 3 PC's.  One
problem we are having is trying to use an action code in PDM to edit the
source using Code/400.  I start Code/400 on my PC, then use action CE in
PDM, and the source is downloaded to the PC and brought up in Code/400, all
is good.  Then one of the other people starts Code/400 and does the action
in PDM on a different source, but it is downloaded and brought up on my PC
instead of theirs.

The only thing I found in the documentation was to use a server name in the
brackets before the lib/file(object) spec, but I cannot get this to work
either.  I tried running a second session on each PC and did a STRCODE on
each giving different server names on each.  But the same thing happens when
I do the action code with the appropiate server name.  I don't think this
has anything to do with it anyways since the downloading works even with
having a session with STRCODE running.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on this?

Thanks!
Rick

+---