Hi John,

 Not to worry.  If you have invested in VAJ Enterprise, you are ahead and
will remain ahead after  you install WDT/400.

I can assure you that:
A) There will be no differences between the integration of the ET/400 that
is shipped with WDT and the one shipped with VAJ Enterprise
B) That VAJ Pro will be an optionally installable component of WDT/400
C) It's a known consideration that the install/configuration will have to
handle two cases:
  - VAJ Enterprise is already installed
      > subcases depending on what release of VAJ that is
  - VAJ Enterprise is installed later
Not sure what the current plan is, but last I heard VAJ is actually
designed to allow both
Pro and Enterprise on the same machine, so quite simply the user will have
both if they
choose to install both.

Edmund Reinhardt, AS/400 AD Tools,  reinhard@ca.ibm.com
Dept 607,   IBM Canada Lab           TL 778-4392  Phone 448-4392

"John Taylor" <john.taylor@telusplanet.net> on 06/17/2000 10:58:35 AM

Please respond to CODE400-L@midrange.com