  • Subject: VARPG install problem related to IPF32.DLL
  • From: flagler@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:33:37 -0500

FROM:   FLAGLER  KEENE     Flagler, Rick: Manager, IT

DATE:   FEBRUARY 15, 2000
SUBJECT:        VARPG install problem related to IPF32.DLL

I received the attached message from a Student in my college-level VARPG
class. She's having trouble getting IBM VARPG and Client Access Express
products installed on two different machines. Anything jump out at
anyone, related to IPF32.DLL on Compaq machines? Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks very much. Rick