From: Sudhakar_Annavaram [ mailto:Sudhakar_Annavaram@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:Sudhakar_Annavaram@xxxxxxxxxx> ]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 6:36 AM
To: 'COBOL Programming on the iSeries/AS400'
Subject: Migration of ORACLE data base to DB2/400.

Hello all,

I have been working on COBOL/400, RPG/400 for past some years, but I got
a new job to do now. I have to migrate ORACLE database to DB2/400, Could
some one suggest me "the ways and means" of migrating database from
ORACLE server to DB2/400. are there any tools used for this purpose?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Cheers
Sudhakar
**
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of
the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL
AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in
this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies;
your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.