Have you tried changing Public *exclude to *all on /qibm/userdata/icss/cert/server directory?

Thanks

Jay

On Jan 18, 2024, at 1:34 PM, Kelly Beard <kenverybigliar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I guess I don't know if it's 'compatible'. I was simply provided a
'cert.pem', imported/uploaded and DCM accepted it. I'm using the GSK
stuff. For the moment, I'm trying out Java.

On Thu, Jan 18, 2024 at 12:33 AM Scott Klement <c400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>