You mean there is no menu or command to do this? Seems silly. Is this a
one-time registration or do you include this in the code and it registers
itself every time?

On Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 10:50 AM Chris Hird <chrish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Mark hit the nail on the head, you have to register the application, make
sure you give it a new name so you can verify via certificate manager.

Chris...

-----Original Message-----
From: C400-L <c400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Mark
Waterbury
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 11:39 AM
To: Bare Metal Programming IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) <
c400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [C400-L] GSKit error

Kelly,
It might have something to do with this:
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.2?topic=ssw_ibm_i_72/apis/qsyrgap.html
HTH,
Mark
> On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 11:33:15 AM EST, Kelly Beard <
kenverybigliar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

gsk_environment_init() failed with rc = 6002 and errno = 0.
rc of 6002 means Application identifier is not registered to use TLS.

I don't really know what this means. It sounds like I need to do
something on the 400 but at the moment I don't know what that means. I
think its failing or not set up correctly here:

rc = gsk_attribute_set_buffer(my_env_handle, GSK_IBMI_APPLICATION_ID,
"MY_CLIENT_APP", 13);

Its been a few days since I've gotten back to this, so progress comes in
waves.

Anyway, thanks!

--
Kelly Beard