Wow! GDDM!  There's a blast from the past!!

I don't think anyone still uses GDDM, so I don't think you're likely to find modern examples, sorry.  Indeed, I would suggest taking an existing old (RPG III or Cobol maybe) example to see if it even still works -- I have a feeling it'll be difficult to find a terminal capable of running it today.

Consider using a web interface, much more powerful and versatile.