Actually, I'm using a prototype Scott Klement had a prototype
available. It matches Cozzi's.

As far as not using 'move' mode. I'm subborn :) I didn't want to
move the data in the Read procedure as I've got another set up do do
the move...

Here's some code:

dow RecordFileReadNext(recordFile : bytesRead);
SetTriggerBufferRecordImages(recordFile
: triggerBuffer);

TriggerProgram(triggerBuffer
: triggerBufferLength
: *ON);
cnt += 1;
if cnt >= RECORDS_PER_BATCH;
CommitSQL();
cnt = 0;
endif;
enddo;

p RecordFileReadNext...
p b
d RecordFileReadNext...
d pi n
d recFile likeds(rfile_t)
d bytesRead like(t_Int4)

d error ds likeds(t_Exception) inz
d recInfo ds likeds(RIOFB_t) based(p_recInfo)
d p_recInfo s *

/free
p_recInfo = Rreadn(recFile : *OMIT : 0 : r_DFT);
bytesRead = recInfo.num_bytes;
if bytesRead <> EOF
and bytesRead <> recFile.buf_length;
cruntimePtrToErrNbr = GetErrNbr();
error.msgData = 'Rreadn failed - errno: '
+ %char(cruntimeErrNbr);
Msg_Throw(error);
endif;
return (bytesRead <> EOF);
/end-free
p RecordFileReadNext...
p e

p SetTriggerBufferRecordImages...
p b
d SetTriggerBufferRecordImages...
d pi
d recFile likeds(rfile_t)
d trgBuff likeds(triggerBuffer)

d error ds likeds(t_Exception) inz
d p_OrigRec s *
d p_NewRec s *
d p_InBuff s * based(p_p_InBuff)
d p_p_InBuff s *
/free
trgBuff.header.RelRecNbr = recFile.riofb.rrn;

p_OrigRec = %addr(trgBuff) + trgBuff.header.OriginalRecord.offset;
p_NewRec = %addr(trgBuff) + trgBuff.header.NewRecord.offset;

// We're going to use memmove() as it is the absolute fastest
// way to copy bytes from one buffer to another
p_p_InBuff = recFile.in_buf;
MemMove(p_OrigRec : p_InBuff : recFile.buf_length);
MemMove(p_NewRec : p_InBuff : recFile.buf_length);

return;
/end-free
p SetTriggerBufferRecordImages...
p e

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Elvis Budimlic