Passing pointer to RPG program

fixed

Hi All
I need to pass several char* parameters to an RPG program. Each parameter can be quite long, up to 99999A, where the max parameter length that an RPG program can receive, to the best of my knowledge, is 32K and there is also a limitation of the total length of parameters. So I was thinking to pass the pointer to the RPG program. That's where I got stuck. My knowledge of RPG is very limited. Could someone please post a short sample program on how to pass a char* pointer to an RPG program and how to use it in the RPG program - let's say just display the value?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Boris.