From: c400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:c400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Walt Fles
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 11:02 AM
To: C programming iSeries / AS400
Subject: [C400-L] Using QPSPGETSP

Ok,
I have a Spool FIle handle ( FINALLY!) and obviously a user space.

How do I get the data from the API QPSPGETSP?

I call the function, so I  assume it places the data in the user space?

I basically want to extract the ( readable ) text from the spool file.

How do I point to it inside the user space?

Does anybody have any good examples?

TIA!
Walt Fles