No problem-appreciate all the help as I'm finding it impossible to get any sort of end user guide from either internet or physical copy where I am

On SAP system I'm used to, you could get the version under the help icon, but no such luck with this, and the help function is disabled-is there not an icon that I've glanced over that will give you the version you are working on?

thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: 15 October 2012 01:31 PM
To: BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] End user guide

I apologize for getting off on a tangent.

That 5.9 is meaningless. That's the version of the 5250 emulator, not the version of BPCS you are running.

Now, getting back to the point - your end user guide.
Does anyone have a link, or links, to end user guides?
Does anyone have a way for an 'end user' to determine which version of bpcs they are on?

Rob Berendt